Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Prayer for Our Children's Protection






Lord I come to you as humbled as I can, asking you to watch over our children as they start their school year. Protect them from hurt, harm, danger, and to not fear Covid-19.  Give them the guidance they need to do their best and make the right decisions. The devil is busy but not in my house will I allow him to enter and destroy. I also pray for all my family, friends, and other children that are starting school, that the school year will be smooth as it can be. Protect them give them all strength to not be afraid and know that you are with them always. Be blessed and highly favored!!


2 comments:

Embrace Your Purpose

  “Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments”. (Psalm 119:73)   As I was reading m...