Friday, August 7, 2020

Am I Doing God's Plan?


 










I know some of you may have a few uncertain things in your life and you don’t know what is to come. You may be someone who loves to get out and do things at the spur of the moment or more of a quiet mellow person who likes to have some type of plan in place. Have you ever gone down a path you thought God has laid out for you, but later on questioned yourself, “Am I doing the right thing”?

What if I’ve taken the wrong path and it’s not the path God was wanting me to take? Just a little reminder for you to keep in the back of your mind that you are not powerful enough to mess up what God has planned for you. We all have choices that we make but what God has set in motion will soon or later materialize.

We at times forget that we must trust what God has for us. His plan may not come when we want it, but it comes when he feels it is our time. Often times we find ourselves jumping through hoops, going through difficult situations because we may have taken a slight left along our path when it should have been a slight right. But its OK, you will be able to get back on track by turning your attention back to God and following his word. This is when we finally realize we should trust what God has planned for us.  God’s plan may not make any sense to us, this is because we can’t see the plan he has in store for us, but we must trust his plan.  Proverbs 3:5 states, “Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding”.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Embrace Your Purpose

  “Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments”. (Psalm 119:73)   As I was reading m...