Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Unity


HAPPY🐪DAY, I pray that you may read and receive God's word.  May He be with us throughout our day.

 

But what is unity?  Unfortunately, many think that unity means “sameness.”  This is not true. Unity is not uniformity.  Instead, unity can be defined as any group of people who are characterized by a shared purpose, vision, or direction.  It’s not about being the exact same, but about advancing toward the same goal.  Think about a football team.  There are different positions on the field.  Each position has different skill sets, roles, and responsibilities.  But all players on the team march toward the same end zone because their goal is the same.  What we must realize is that race has always been a part of God’s plan, but God’s plan also included a way to create unity among the different races.  That plan’s epicenter is Jesus Christ.  I hope you have a GREAT day...I LOVE YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment

Embrace Your Purpose

  “Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments”. (Psalm 119:73)   As I was reading m...