Saturday, May 30, 2020

Move Forward

GRAND RISINGS I pray that you may read and receive God's word. May he be with you throughout your day.

Every relationship that is not moving you toward purpose is weighing you down.  Like, maybe you’re dating somebody who’s insecure and you’re always wasting time trying to explain yourself because your boo thinks you have an ulterior motive. When you try to say something constructive to help them, they think you’re coming at them because you’re jealous of them. But that’s not it at all. Is all this helping either one of you, really? Who is around you that’s slowing you down? In Hebrews, this whole idea is set in the scene of a footrace in a big stadium, with a finish line at the end of the track. “Let us run with endurance the race God has set before us.”  (Read Hebrews 12:1)  I hope you have a GREAT DAY...I LOVE YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment

Embrace Your Purpose

  “Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments”. (Psalm 119:73)   As I was reading m...